Sunday, January 3, 2010

My dearest Jamie,

Well, first off - did you think a Christmas present from me wouldn't have anything to do with the internet? And second - I MISS YOU! Please come live in Oak Lawn so we can hang out like all the time? I miss working with you and causing trouble with you outside of work. We had so many good times in college and I'd be kidding myself if I pretended not to miss it every day. Cherish every moment you have left! Also, thanks for letting me borrow the ENTIRE Twilight saga. It was... interesting. Especially the last book - hahahaha can't wait for THAT movie! Good luck with everything Jamie, you're one of those people who's bound to succeed. I hope you had a great holiday season and I hope to see you soon!

Love always and forever and ever,

Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment